Information in ENGLISH
>>> Download (1) General Information >>> ifv-info-english.pdf
>>> Download (2) Fields of Compentence >>> start.pdf
>>> Download (3) Railway Timetable >>> timetable.pdf
>>> Apply as Speaker >>> Application form
>>> CONTACT the managing director >>> CONTACT CEO
Participate in our experts network by joining relevant railway events in english language:
- UPCOMING SYMPOSIA FOR RAILWAY EXPERTS:
- FIRE SAFETY IN RAILWAY SYSTEMS >>> 7th Symposium FIRE SAFETY 2015
- PASSIVE SAFETY >>> 10th Symposium PASSIVE SAFETY 2015 >>> APPLY NOW!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CONTACT US for more Information
IFV BAHNTECHNIK (Interdisciplinary Railway Research Association) is an interdisciplinary, independent and international organisation, involving approx. 10000 members, partners and supporters from science and all relevant sectors of the transport industry.
We support research projects from our partners in all areas of railway and traffic oriented research by connecting demander and supplier systematically as well as representatives from service businesses, leading research facilities, associations, administration and politics.
As independent and innovation-oriented network the IFV BAHNTECHNIK provides numerous advantages for his member and partners.
Currently we attend research projects (incl. funding), national and international conferences (symposia, workshops) as well as service-programmes covering more than 25 relevant topics:
- Rolling stock
- Passenger rail transport
- Freight rail transport
- Rail-Acoustics / Rail-Noise
- Fire Safety
- Rail Research
- Interior Design
- Rail-IT and Telematics
- People with reduced mobility
- Rail-Safety (Passive Safety, Active Safety)
- Material Efficiency
- Rail-Energy (Efficiency)
- Innovation Management
- Control Command and Signaling
- Rail-Quality (IRIS-Certification)
- Tram and Metro (Rapid transit)
- Public transport policy
- Rail-Homologation (TSI)
- Other relevant topics (see: www.kompetenznetz-bahntechnik.de)
Online-PRE-Registration for PARTICIPANTS:
You may send your PRE-registration for upcoming conferences ONLINE to make an unbinding reservation for your seat during the next conferences.